- Simply boil good pasta in plenty of salted water until just tender then draw off a cup of cooking water and drain pasta through a colander.
- Return the pot to the heat, add butter, local garlic, chilli flake and sea salt.
- Gently cook until fragrant. Add steaming hot pasta, reserved water and toss.
- Finish with cream and freshly grated parmigiano.
- Serve piping hot in bowls.
- Shave 2-3 grams fresh truffles per person at table.
To cook 500 g pasta: boil 5 litres of water with 50 g salt then add pasta & cook until tender. Use only good pasta for this recipe.