Patrick's Truffle Hors d'oeuvre
- 1 potato
- 2 eggs
- 100g black truffle
- parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Shave 100g truffle into 2 egg mix.
- Whisk and leave to infuse for a few hours.
- Finely slice 1 medium pink potato, fry in olive oil until brown, turning occasionally.
- Add egg and truffle to pan, low heat, add generous amt of shaved parmesan.
- Cook slowly for 5 minutes, when nearly set whip under griller to brown top slightly.
- Glaze with olive oil, sprinkle parsley over.
Share this post